CONTRACT: NAVY SEAPORT-NXG
Contract Period of Performance: 5-year Base period with one 5-year option
- Base Period: 2 January 2019 – 1 January 2024
- Option Period: 2 January 2024 – 1 January 2029
Task Order Types: Fixed Price; Cost Reimbursable; Award Fee; Incentive Fee and Labor Hour
No Contract Access Fee
In response to task orders issued under this contract by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, or the United States Marine Corps, the Contractor shall provide services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities. Services within the 2 categories with 23 functional subcategories may be performed under this contract for new and existing product areas, programs, or missions, assigned to these activities during the life of the contract.
The Contractor shall provide qualified personnel, materials, facilities, equipment, test instrumentation, data collection and analysis, hardware and software, and other services that will support the DON in the execution of their overall organizational functions and the specific missions of the individual activities and ordering offices. The two categories supported under this contract are:
- Engineering Services
- Program Management Services
This contract, known as SeaPort-Next Generation (SeaPort NxG) does not allow for the direct procurement of supplies or hardware. Any material or products ordered shall be incidental and in direct support of performed services (for example, small scale testing equipment, prototypes, or spares.)
- Engineering Services
This category consists of supporting the application of engineering disciplines to:
- technically support the research and development of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems.
- technically support development of significant alterations to existing systems.
- support integration and interface of existing equipment or software into different applications or platforms to support the warfighter.
- support evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies.
This category also includes all support required within the area of environmental engineering of U. S. Navy weapon systems and base related infrastructure. Functional areas that are included under the Engineering Services category include but, are not limited to the following examples:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
- Program Management Services
This category consists of:
- applying the business, financial management, and technical disciplines required to support planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and leading team efforts in managing acquisition programs such that the result places a capable and supportable system in the hands of the warfighter when and where it is needed, and does so at an affordable price.
- representing an integration of a complex system of differing but related functional disciplines that must work together to achieve program goals through development, production, deployment, operations, support, and disposal.
- providing information system software analysis, requirements definition, design, development, test, modification, installation, implementation, quality assurance, training, and documentation to meet the evolving data storage and reporting needs of programs.
- analyzing existing IT and IS databases, web sites, and IT applications and recommend new or improved interfaces and improved management tools that meet new requirements, or improve management effectiveness and efficiency.
- performing maintenance and technical support for Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN) that are outside the cognizance of the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI).
- modifying, implementing and maintaining web-based information systems and links.
- developing website structure, preparing documentation for population, implementing and maintaining web sites.
- conducting IA analyses to develop, recommend, and implement, monitor, update, and maintain IA practices, procedures, equipment, algorithms, and hardware that are outside the cognizance of NMCI.
- providing systems engineering and technical support for establishment, test, upgrade, and operational support of systems, networks, workstations and to support equipment hardware and software that are outside the cognizance of NMCI.
Functional areas that are included under the Program Management Services category include but, are not limited to the following examples:
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
Solicitation Contact Information:
Name: Barbara Robinson
Title: Contracts Manager
Address: 13 Branch Street, Suite 208
City/State/Zip: Methuen, MA 01844
Phone: 978-687-1500 Ext 11
Dnutch’s depth and breadth of experience in the public and private sectors means your IT challenges are met on budget and on time.
Read More >>
We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships, and place value on an interactive dialogue with our clients. So why not contact us today?
Contact Us >>