COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNMENT MANDATE
The DEFENSE FEDERAL ACQUISITION REGULATION SUPPLEMENT (DFARS) CASE 2019–D041 was implemented by the Department of Defense (DoD) on September 29, 2020 as an Interim Rule. This rule amends the DFARS to implement a DoD Assessment Methodology and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification framework to assess contractor implementation of cybersecurity requirements and enhance the protection of unclassified information within the DoD supply chain.
- DFARS mandates the implementation of NIST Special Publication 800-171r2 (NIST SP 800-171r2). This requires companies seeking government contracts to deliver self-assessment scores with a System Security Plan (SSP) and a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) to the Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) for the DoD.
CMMC 2.0 is on the horizon. It is a program designed by the Department of Defense (DoD), based on maturity processes and best practices of existing cybersecurity standards, to define minimum levels of protection for FCI (Federal Contract Information) and CUI (Controlled Unclassified Information).
Companies that Require Cybersecurity Compliance
- Affected Companies: Companies that do business with the Department of Defense in the Defense Supply Chain (DSC) and the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) are required to perform a self-assessment relative to requirements stated in NIST SP 800-171r2. This self-assessment must be published in the Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) to comply with DFARS Case 2019-D041.
- Flow Down: Organizations that do business with companies in the DSC and DIB are also required to comply with this mandate for self-assessment.
- Contract Requirements: Contracting agencies will require compliance with the DFARS Interim Rule upon award of a contract or contract renewal.
Dnutch CCIB™ (CMMC Compliance in a Box)
Dnutch Associates, Inc. is offering CCIB™ as a turnkey solution for businesses in the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) designed to meet new federal mandated cybersecurity standards.
Become CMMC Compliant with Dnutch CCIB™
- Meet Current Regulations: DFARS Interim Rule requires self-assessment against NIST SP 800-171r2 and reporting to the Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS).
- Administrative Compliance: Optional Tools are being offered with CCIB™ to help document corporate governance, self-assessment and SPRS reporting.
- Additional Security: Optional GCC-High Subscription is being offered with CCIB™ to provide a secure computing and cloud communication environment in the US Sovereign Cloud.
- Expedite Compliance: Small businesses with minimal IT resources will save time and money, using CCIB™ and the Optional Tools.
What You Get with Dnutch CCIB™
- Secure Laptop & Cloud Bundle
- Dynamic Alerts and Alarms
- Cost-Effective, Totally Scalable Solution
- One Hour Free Consultation
- Industry-Leading Products and Support
- Financing Available
- CCIB™ is not for sale to businesses located outside the continental United States (CONUS).