CONTRACT: NAVY SEAPORT-E
Contract Awarded: April 2015.
Zone 1 – Northeast
Zone 2 – National Capital
Under the SeaPort Multiple Award Contracts (MACs), we provide all aspects of professional support services (SeaPort MAC) and Engineering, Technical, & Programmatic Support Services (SeaPort-e MAC) as required by the Virtual Systems Command, its related Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and field affiliates.
Available To: Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
The SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) MACs contain scope in the 22 areas listed below.
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administration Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Solicitation Contact Information:
Name: Barbara Robinson
Title: Contracts Manager
Address: 13 Branch Street, Suite 208
City/State/Zip: Methuen, MA 01844
Phone: 978-687-1500 Ext 11
Dnutch’s depth and breadth of experience in the public and private sectors means your IT challenges are met on budget and on time.
Read More >>
We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships, and place value on an interactive dialogue with our clients. So why not contact us today?
Contact Us >>