CONTRACT: ARMY PEO-EIS III
Award: Subcontractor to DSA
Contract Period of Performance: Period of Performance: 5-year Base period with 4 -1 year options
- Base Period: September 25, 2018 – September 24, 2023
Task Order Types: Fixed Price; Cost Reimbursable; and Time and Material
No Contract Access Fee
The objective of the ITES-3S contract is to meet the Army’s enterprise infrastructure and infrastructure goals with a full range of innovative, world-class Information Technology (IT) support services and solutions at a fair and reasonable price.
ITES-3S is a multiple award, ID/IQ contract vehicle. It is the Army’s primary source of IT-related services worldwide. All DoD and other Federal agencies are authorized to use the contracts to satisfy their IT requirements. Through the use of ITES-3S, users have a flexible means of meeting IT service needs quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Orders may be placed by any contracting officer from the aforementioned agencies.
Task areas include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Cybersecurity Services
- Cloud Hosting, IT Services
- Business Process Reengineering
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation
- Network/Systems Operations and Maintenance
- Telecommunications/Systems Operation and Maintenance
- IT Supply Chain Management
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of information technology evolve
- While Army-focused, open to all Federal Government agencies
Solicitation Contact Information:
Name: Barbara Robinson
Title: Contracts Manager
Address: 13 Branch Street, Suite 208
City/State/Zip: Methuen, MA 01844
Phone: 978-687-1500 Ext 11
Dnutch’s depth and breadth of experience in the public and private sectors means your IT challenges are met on budget and on time.
Read More >>
We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships, and place value on an interactive dialogue with our clients. So why not contact us today?
Contact Us >>