CONTRACT: DTIC IAC MAC
Award: Subcontractor to DSA
Contract Period of Performance: 10-year Base period with one 5-year option to 2033
- Base Period: September 25, 2018 – September 24, 2028
The DTIC IAC MAC Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Task Order Contract (MA IDIQ) consolidates the legacy Cybersecurity, Defense Systems, and Homeland Defense Technical Area Task (TAT) IDIQ contracts (CS TAT, DS TAT, and HD TAT) into a single IDIQ. Consolidation saves money and reduces overlap among firms.
- RDT&E and R&D related Advisory & Assistance Services. Provides advanced research and analysis to the DoD Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) and Acquisition communities.
- Open to both CONUS and OCONUS performance.
- No limitations on ODCs.
- Cost Reimbursable material can include a profit or fee.
- No rates or price lists for fair opportunity solicitations.
- Accepts all clearance types
- Time to Award: 6-7 months average from initial preparation of requirement package to contract award; can be accelerated (pending funding and priorities).
- Available to DoD and U.S. Government agencies at all levels (Federal, State, and Local)
- Fully-assisted requirements package development support services
- Leverages Scientific and Technical Information (STI) available in the DTIC Online R&E Gateway database
- Task Orders must include at least one CLIN for STI
- Preferred Use letter from the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense – IAC MAC contract is the preferred vehicle for DoD requirements within its scope
The DTIC IAC MAC IDIQ as a valuable contract vehicle in building the body of knowledge that resides in the DTIC library that government agencies can draw on to support development of new systems that will enhance the warfighting capabilities of the Nation’s Armed Forces.
Government users of IAC MAC can include the following:
- DoD components and other U.S. Government agencies and departments and their contractors
- State and local governments
- Academia and other institutions
- International organizations in which the U.S. Government is a member or participant
- Foreign governments or foreign military organizations with which the United States or DoD has international agreements for military or related operations and/or provides military assistance and sales.
Solicitation Contact Information:
Name: Barbara Robinson
Title: Contracts Manager
Address: 13 Branch Street, Suite 208
City/State/Zip: Methuen, MA 01844
Phone: 978-687-1500 Ext 11
Dnutch’s depth and breadth of experience in the public and private sectors means your IT challenges are met on budget and on time.
Read More >>
We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships, and place value on an interactive dialogue with our clients. So why not contact us today?
Contact Us >>